BW~ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Officers expect in others.

4 posters

Go down

What the Officers expect in others. Empty What the Officers expect in others.

Post  DrDoomsday Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:58 pm

This is a page to to tell the others just what we look for in them, and how to behave properly, so mix-ups about respect do not happen. I shall go first:

1. Orders: I look for the quickness in reaction to orders, the ability to follow them without struggle or question, (or at least, not at that instant.) and the ability to follow them fluently and efficiently.

2. Maturity: acting their age or beyond, not being a whinny, bratty, butt kissing, child that needs their mom to make them lunch; able to act polite and keep their head on to those around them, to take responsibility for their actions, to not let friendship and enemies to get in the way of their better judgement, and lastly the ability to accept, learn, build, and preserve.

3. Honesty: able enough to admit their wrongs and work hard to do better, to not bag on another member and make them look bad because they don't like that they continually speak about something they do; to be able to make uncorrupted decisions, to bring to light wrongs and try to fix them, etc.

4. Integrity: the ability to stand alone against all odds, able to stand alone without others standing beside them when they know what they are doing is right. When they fight for BW... not some member in BW. When they know, that what others are doing is wrong, to stand against it. To be loyal to the utter end, that they will strive to avoid... till' Doomsday.

5. Efficient tactics and war fighting skills: gifts and skills acquired, enabling them to drop opponents whilst' also thinking about the big picture, able to maneuver with the orders of whomever leads, and be able to survive long periods of combat.

Pray add your opinions, my fellow officers.
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

What the Officers expect in others. Empty Re: What the Officers expect in others.

Post  Matt Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Now that was one pwnz0r announcement. Very Happy

Really helpful for Officers.
Matt
Matt
Teh Adminz0r!
Teh Adminz0r!

https://bw-sherwood2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What the Officers expect in others. Empty Re: What the Officers expect in others.

Post  FlameBW Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:31 pm

I look for an active, loyal member who has a mind of his/her own. I feel like some members really suck up alot to get promotions, but those aren't the people I promote.

When i first joined BW, i got into arguments with

-Samael
-Memnon
-SubZero
-Shaman
-Laggin

ect..

It was usually over stuff that I had a strong opinion about, but they disagreed with. Now a couple years later and here I am, chancellor of BW.

This isn't to say you should ARGUE with people to get high up, that'll just piss people off. It's just to say the council doesn't need to bring new ideas to the table or if we think something and you think something else SPEAK UP.

FlameBW
Wannabe
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Fudd...

The Number 1 thing that always should be kept in mind : Clan members first, others second!

About the orders, I do not order a lot, but if i do tell you to go to another room because me and some one else have to talk in private then do it. Or when we are raiding and you just dont go there. Other than that, i dont order a lot.
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

http://www.freewebs.com/almightyfudd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down