BW~ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you missing on the forum?/What do you want?

2 posters

Go down

What are you missing on the forum?/What do you want? Empty What are you missing on the forum?/What do you want?

Post  Matt Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Ok, since this forum is really inactive, I want to know what you all want to make this forum more fun.

Your opinion matters, so tell me what you want to make this forum a fun place to hang out.
Matt
Matt
Teh Adminz0r!
Teh Adminz0r!

https://bw-sherwood2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What are you missing on the forum?/What do you want? Empty Re: What are you missing on the forum?/What do you want?

Post  DrDoomsday Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:29 am

Frequency, Black Skull! All I want is more people posted and replyin!
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

What are you missing on the forum?/What do you want? Empty Re: What are you missing on the forum?/What do you want?

Post  Matt Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Easy to say DDD, but people won't post on a forum that's boring. Unless you say something like "POST NOW OR BE DEMOTED" (which would be a bad idea because people might get angry.) lol. Anyways, I like the text in the navbar on the site that says "REGISTER NOW" But I wonder if more people will come this way.
Matt
Matt
Teh Adminz0r!
Teh Adminz0r!

https://bw-sherwood2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down