BW~ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BW Marshals: Tactics discussion

4 posters

Go down

BW Marshals: Tactics discussion Empty BW Marshals: Tactics discussion

Post  DrDoomsday Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 pm

This discussion is for Marshals only. If your name is listed below, speak.

Aero.
Black Dragon.
Fudd.
(Myself)
Cross.

Last edited by DrDoomsday on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

BW Marshals: Tactics discussion Empty Re: BW Marshals: Tactics discussion

Post  Áêrø Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Okay, What i said was, We should come up with a Code of BW or what to call Certian Tatics.

Almost Like Football plays.

Except not colors and numbers. lol

Any Suggestions or Thumbs Up? elephant
Áêrø
Áêrø
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Cross Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:30 pm

I don't think that would work, We couldn't force everyone to memorize something like that.

Last edited by Black-Dragon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted your 2 other posts, only press the send button once Lol)
Cross
Cross
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

BW Marshals: Tactics discussion Empty DrDoomsday

Post  DrDoomsday Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Enforcing the learning of a few basic tactics is fine. But we cannot burden our members with more than they can handle.
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Áêrø Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh...I understand now...

Well anyway, i'll do some Tatctic Making, And I'll Post Here, Approve or Dissaprove if you want. Suspect
Áêrø
Áêrø
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Cross Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Good, just remember it must be simple enough to teach and/or easy to direct to large groups.

Something to consider is a fast way to make more than one large group quickly.
Perhaps on the site things like that could be assigned, but it would have to be somewhere where people could see them. We could say..Fudd's group, Doom's group, Drag's group, Cross's group, Aero's group. But in order for this idea to work we would need some sort of plan to account for all of us not being on at once which will almost always be the case. Like who to follow if your Marshall isn't online.

As you can see I've been thinking on this for a while and am getting myself into a complicated hole. Perhaps someone else could come up with a better method or an alternative way to command since I've been in the same mindset for so long.

Cross
Cross
Cross
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  Áêrø Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:04 am

Okay, Good Thinking Cross.

I've Got it all Planned out. We Split up Certian PPL to a group. EVERONE in BW. Unless there Col +.
We have about. Alot of members. so we Divide that number by 4, Hopefully We get the Good Amount of Numbers, And yea. We're Good.
I mean 26 ÷ 4 is 6.5, But we do have a bunch of PVTs, So we could split them up.
so i imagine...8-11 To a group...But Ofcourse, an Entire Group Wont Be On at once (Maybe?)

For Instance, My group would be
Group Á
The Members Might be hand-picked or Randomized?
Just dont Put Yamato in my group, But then again, Oppisites Attract, But thereagain, Im an oddball so yea.

Maybe This Works?

P.S. My Group is Group A because My name Starts with Á
P.S.S I Own. elephant

EDIT: We need an E in Marshals. that way we can have Group A, B, C, D, E, F
Aero Twisted Evil
Black-Drag
Cross
DrDoomsDay
???
elephant FUDD! elephant
Good idea?
Áêrø
Áêrø
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:38 pm

sorry, I dont have a lot of feedback now Neutral

But.... every marshalls should talk in private with a bw-member, who follows orders well, and knows what to do!

My point is, a group of 2 members is very effective,,, as i stated in my tutorial. So, anyone in here should approach just a few members, like 2 or 3. )because you guys might miss each other)

Once there is a war, and the marshall is online, with some of the squadmembers, they can do whatever tactic they want.

But, at the end, we all have to unite, and I dont want people to feel left out. So..... I think it would be better if you guys just approach a few people with potential, and which qualify to your ´requirements´.

I will just be the leader, and give orders to the ´sqaudleaders´ and surround my self with the other members, and make fun... while pwning!

'yes or no' ?
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

http://www.freewebs.com/almightyfudd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cross Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:07 pm

I guess that would be one of the best ways to do it Fudd. Growing bonds with other members is a good thing and will help learn how each other fight, Also we would be able to just say 1 or 2 names instead of many. I think it would help if at least the Marshall's had each other on friend list so we don't give contradicting orders as that would hinder us.
Cross
Cross
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  DrDoomsday Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Indeed. Also, vice versa in some situations with groups of two. If we outnumber the enemy, working as a whole is not only intimidating, but nearly suicidal for the enemy to engage upon.

Groups of two works with even numbers.

Now, what about if WE are outnumbered? We need to come up with some tactic(s) to think over and build on. Any ideas?
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Cross Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Hmm when we are outnumbered it is a tricky situation. If we fight in small groups it could be things like 5 vs 2. If we fight in bigger groups like of 4 it would be more like ~11 vs 4. I'd definently say we need to keep on our feet. It depends how badly we're outnumbered.

The best thing to do would be to regroup and fight in a place we like depending on the situation. If we are SEVERELY outnumbered we stay in the courtyard and move around a lot. Keep them busy until reinforcements arrive. If we are outnumbered but not by much, I'd say the bridge is a good tactic to use. It is more narrow and therefore easier to surround the large groups the enemies are forced to be in. The reason it wouldn't work if we were severely outnumbered is because the overwhelming numbers would surround us no matter what.

So in all
SEVERLY outnumbered-Stay in the courtyard and move around to wait for a good chance to strike back.

Barely outnumbered-Fight on the bridge and surround large groups using it's narrowness.

Cross
Cross
Cross
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  DrDoomsday Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Good, good. When we are not entirely outnumbered, I'd suggest moving them to the bridge... then go in for a Bomb Charge, spread out, and form a circle as they come in. Which of course would be hard to coordinate, but it rapidly decreases the enemies numbers.

This indeed would require practice among the enlistees...
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Cross Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Yes the only way to coordinate something like that is with much practice, and a way to communicate to all BW at the same time and for them all to listen immediately. Perhaps if all the Marshalls could have at least 2 or 3 members each in the raid listening to them on friend chat or something, and each Marshall had a different job to carry out. Just a thought on the matter.

Also keep in mind if we are on the bridge we have to keep killing quickly to keep the momentum. The point is to keep the enemy never fighting at full strength, since they will be busy respawning and running back into our group to die again.
Cross
Cross
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  DrDoomsday Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Which is a difficult task. And since the BW Trainers fell apart, we pretty much serve as the new front line of that. And so, it is possible that the BW Marshall's could be the leaders of BWMA, (Black Warrior Military Academy) the next generation of BW Trainer that sadly didn't get up and running.

But the subject is on tactics. So, let us go on.
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Cross Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Drag and I ran a Marshall training session last week, we practiced fighting in U shapes to surround the enemy to show how smaller numbers could surround large numbers and do more damage to win. Perhaps we should run that scenario more often as well so it becomes like 2nd nature to always fight the group/opponent from different sides. In my opinion more than one BW shouldn't be taking damage from the same person.
Cross
Cross
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum