BW~ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a picture for the marshalls page

5 posters

Go down

Looking for a picture for the marshalls page Empty Looking for a picture for the marshalls page

Post  Fudd Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:12 pm

It has to be good, not a picture with a smiling sun, stars and a moon. It has to look great... like we are true war veterans.

Have fun. Already tried to search on the internet. IF there isnt a good picture, I will ask the marshalls to be online sometime, and make a picture together.
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

http://www.freewebs.com/almightyfudd

Back to top Go down

Looking for a picture for the marshalls page Empty Re: Looking for a picture for the marshalls page

Post  Black-Dragon Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Ask Matt to make one, he's rly good with editing n stuff Very Happy

Grtz. -B
Black-Dragon
Black-Dragon
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Looking for a picture for the marshalls page Empty Re: Looking for a picture for the marshalls page

Post  Matt Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:02 pm

I'll make one for ya. Looking for a picture for the marshalls page Icon_biggrin

I'll edit this post if it's done.

EDIT:
Heres one I made:
Looking for a picture for the marshalls page 1256489397

It's not my best stuff.. So if you want a better one, give me some ideas. Because I'm running out of idead right now. D:
Matt
Matt
Teh Adminz0r!
Teh Adminz0r!

https://bw-sherwood2.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Pretty good, I like the background and such. But that guy in lightblue is doing a weird move:P

Take a look at this picture Looking for a picture for the marshalls page Knights%20of%20old%20banner

something like that, but then with the BW colours >> Black, Grey, White And have BW Marshalls written in Red:)

and.... I want 5 knights in it (Doomsday, Cross, Aero, B-drag, me) But dont put the names in the picture. Give them whatever helmet you want. I recommend the pot helmet / spartan helmet. Give them weapons and shields (longswords, daggers, warhammers, blades, etc) Prefered the 'normal' ones.

I know, im picky, but it has to be a 'owning picture'
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Ah, I know how to make that effect. Looking for a picture for the marshalls page Icon_biggrin

That is made with Gimp. I can make that for ya.

BUT, I can't just easily make a pic with 5 knights in it. let's make a deal, if you get a pic for me with 5 knights in it, I'll add the effects in it. Good deal? Very Happy
Matt
Matt
Teh Adminz0r!
Teh Adminz0r!

Back to top Go down

Post  DrDoomsday Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Lol just make them Small. Btw, Fudd, may I have your msn if I don't already have it? I urgently need to speak to you.
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:26 pm

DrDoomsday wrote:Btw, Fudd, may I have your msn if I don't already have it? I urgently need to speak to you.

Off-topic. </3

Last edited by Black-Dragon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spam post from the admin... How enjoyable.)
Matt
Matt
Teh Adminz0r!
Teh Adminz0r!

Back to top Go down

Post  Áêrø Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Lmfao, Im Pretty Good, If i get us in a pic, i can make it BEAST (I learned how to make fire (10/26/09)

Last edited by Black-Dragon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed your shit under it, placing it in your pic's and vid stuff)
Áêrø
Áêrø
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:28 pm

the marshalls need to set a date to take a picture... Maybe ill do it alone, you know cloning ... etc.

Doomsday, what weapons do you use?

djnick-b@hotmail.com
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  DrDoomsday Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 pm

A corrupted gladius, but if that is to hard to find then just use a red buckler shield with a lion on it. I switch between the two often.
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down