BW~ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story in BW

+4
Black-Dragon
Áêrø
DrDoomsday
Fudd
8 posters

Go down

My story in BW Empty My story in BW

Post  Fudd Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Shaman approached me, and Asked if i could help BW, BW was in some kind of darkage at that time.

I told him that I would join after LV died. But joining as a private wasn’t really my thing.

So, i started to name hide under the name 'iiceman', I didn’t do shit... but I got promotions fast, really fast. I only showed up when there was a tourny, or when a high rank was around, I won all the tourneys possible, and did try outs for the HG. (Which was led my shaman)

Shaman said that I couldn’t join, because I was still a new BW member. Instead of letting me in the HonourGuards, he promoted me to Msg.

In my opinion, I was just in BW for fun, I would leave after a while, my aim was to reach Colonel. I started to annoy every higher rank. Just to see what their respond would be. After a while, archer didn’t like my attitude, and started an argue with me… He called me a noob, and I ownt him fast, and started to call him a noob. But for some reason, Archer was able to demote me, he said he had permission, or whatever.

I said ‘oke, and revealed my name’

Rico then asked me if I would still like to rejoin, with my current rank, (sgm or msg, idk). Since Exile quit Sherwood, I didn’t had a lot of things to do, and joined.

Now people knew that Fudd was in BW, with a decent rank. No one trusted me, and to make it worse, I started to annoy the higher ranks, (I didn’t do anything to the lower ranks). I wanted to know what their limits where. The only possible way I would leave BW, is letting them bann me. And they knew that, and they did bann me lots of time, or had council votes if they wanted me in our outside of BW.

Now, there was a council meeting about me. The funny thing was… everyone wanted me out first. Except Boa. Boa was one of the few people i really liked back then. Flame voted last, and said ‘Fudd, I hope I wont regret this’ and he voted me in.

I really laughed at the other people, because then they all wanted me in too.

In my opinion it made them look like a weak council. Kinda one-sided. I knew BW needed a strong person, a person with a different view of Sherwood, a person like me.

The whole council vote didn’t change anything to my attitude. I betrayed flame again, because I told show a few secrets. Storm betrayed me, because he told flame something that I didn’t like. Later I heard flame and storm had argues about me. Flame wanted me out, storm wanted me in, after a bugged storm for a while (he was in love with pinky) he wanted me out, and flame kept me in.

Though, I asked Boa and Valdyr if they could get me in the council. They both tried, but here comes to sneaky part: I asked Valdyr if she could show me her post. She copied and pasted the whole post. With some ‘google-trick’ I was able to get on the council guestbook too, and see what was really going on, in there.

I was still getting higher in the ranks, because I still had potential.

We had lots of chiefs, and I annoyed them all. Till Memnon showed up. Memnon was different, he wasn’t a weak person in my opinion unlike Storm, Flame, Snake and Arctic who didn’t had the balls to bann me. Memnon was a old player, a old member, a wise person. Instead of annoying him, I started to help him.

The summer passed, and Fudd, a ex-KO, got chief.

Last edited by Fudd on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

http://www.freewebs.com/almightyfudd

Back to top Go down

My story in BW Empty Re: My story in BW

Post  DrDoomsday Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 pm

And until Memnon came along I didn't like you, either. And yes. Arctic, Flame, Snake, Storm all were very degrading and very weak in my opinion.
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Áêrø Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:47 pm

then heres me, a little...EX-KO Noob Fag piece of trash in BW.
Áêrø
Áêrø
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Black-Dragon Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Hehe, nice story, and if I'm to be honest,

I hated KO and all it's members(Including you), and that won't change Wink

You may be our Chief now, I still won't trust you for your actions, since you still seek BW's destruction...

Grtz. -B
Black-Dragon
Black-Dragon
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Áêrø Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:40 pm

So what, Do I look like i seek BW Destruction (Yes) Wait..no i dont.
Áêrø
Áêrø
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 am

some KO are cool... in my eye..
Bubbles
Bubbles
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:02 pm

People, dont try to do this to me,, I do have the balls Razz
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

My story in BW Empty DrDoomsday

Post  DrDoomsday Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Then you don't trust me, either, Dragon. I was a KO at a point. And I trust Fudd, because he is my Chief. I personally quit KO because of the crap Exile gave me, and why he fought BW. So then I joined BW.
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Black-Dragon Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Sounds fair enough, don't take it personal, but KO's just cannot be trusted.

Fudd already said he still wanted BW dead, enough for me not to trust him at all.

Grtz. -B
Black-Dragon
Black-Dragon
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

My story in BW Empty DrDoomsday

Post  DrDoomsday Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:02 pm

I WAS a KO. I'm not a KO anymore.
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Black-Dragon Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 am

Ye, I mean ex-KO's since KO's dead.

But still, it falls under the same subject Wink

Grtz. -B
Black-Dragon
Black-Dragon
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:44 am

Do I want BW dead? Lol....

Dont take this serious, but really. I'll make history if I can 'destroy' BW..

But... naaah... Fuddy is here to have fun, and lead the clan.

Why should I want to destroy BW? I want to end my 'sherwood-career' in BW. Because in my opinion, the only way to get out of BW is gettin banned, or leaving sherwood.

And.. if you dont trust me, fine, but then why should I trust you:P

BlackDragon, did you see the little history about WarriorChief? I proved that he couldnt be trusted either... LULZ

Well, guys have fun, I do trust everyone, aslong you dont 'betray' me...

Plus Dragon, I have been in BW for like 1 year and 4 months? Im not sure, but didnt i prove my 'loyalty' to BW when Exile asked me to rejoin KO? Funny,,, others did notice that, and they respected it, they knew I had trouble, but even flame did understand it Razz. I think your the only one who wants me out of BW? or alteast not as a chief?
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  Black-Dragon Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 pm

I didn't say that I didn't want you in, but I just am suspicious why an Ex-KO would ever want to join the enemy.

Sounds unlogic too me.

Grtz. -B
Black-Dragon
Black-Dragon
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:44 pm

and that Ex-KO made it to chief.... sounds VERY unlogic to me. lol
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  Black-Dragon Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 am

Yeah, exactly my point Wink

But altho, you was a loyal KO(Right?), and I think the Loyal KO's from that time still want BW dead now, since they just failed too hard...

Grtz. -B

PS= With this post, I don't mean to offend u by calling u not a loyal KO if u don't want to kill BW anymore.
Black-Dragon
Black-Dragon
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:05 am

You think?

Some simple facts:

-Most of the old KO members have left sherwood! The first ones! Not those crappy remakes, with noob members. They are just noobs, and can be silenced easily.

-The few old KO left, that I've seen in sherwood are:Cradle, Killer and a few more, but they pop up once in a while. Cradle is doing nothing against us. He chats with us, but has some personal issues with some of our BW-members, he even helped us in some raids. About Killer, he joined IKO.

-So, those are the few KO left, including me. I know we raided BW a lot of times ages ago, but now... they arent doing ANYTHING.

Do you have any prove that we want BW dead? Because the only reason you have is 'we are ex-ko'

lulz.
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameBW Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Fudd, lol. Your story just makes you look really bad. You pretty much insulted half of the high ranks in BW. Calling us weak, yada yada. How am I weak exactly? Because instead of choosing to bann you I let you stay?

Your really ignorant kid.

FlameBW
Wannabe
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:10 pm

You didnt bann me at all, while you have been at the point to bann me.... MANY TIMES.

But, flame.... Im good now, I protect BW now, I dont insult any one, any more
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:50 pm

people call me weak? For wat reason am i weak? I dont ban people for no reason at all...i had more reason to ban Flame then Fudd. I didnt try to pretend i was all powerful by banning and doing all that other crap wat i did was try to actually seem like i cared and not abuse my power i didnt ban Fudd also because i knew that if it came to me,flame and others being gone eventually he was the one that would be able to do anything for BW. Though u can say as u wish but tbh doom idk wat u think i did was weak..why dont u become chief someday and idk try and actually bring up BW from a black hole...in which u didnt really help a whole lot get out of well maybe a little but nothing significant. Im only mentioning u because ur post kinda hurt me a bit..i thought we were good friends a while ago but atm it dont seem it.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudd Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:29 pm

I love you all anyways:)
Fudd
Fudd
Hanging around
Hanging around

Back to top Go down

Post  ÷)Ârçtïç(÷ Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:35 pm

DrDoomsday wrote:And until Memnon came along I didn't like you, either. And yes. Arctic, Flame, Snake, Storm all were very degrading and very weak in my opinion.

nice to know Doom Cool

and Fudd.... meh... there were two reasons I didn't bann you when I was chief

1) I felt it stupid banning someone just because I argued with them (when most of the lower ranks really liked you at that point)

2) and... meh I knew you'd be a good high rank in BW, as you were (at the time) the strongest and most stubborn person in BW (why do ya think I gave you Col when I quit?)

~stay~cool~
Arc
÷)Ârçtïç(÷
÷)Ârçtïç(÷
Wannabe
Wannabe

http://www.arctic-bw.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DrDoomsday Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:31 am

Since I've said that I've questioned myself saying it. I've taken a better view and respect for all BW members, past and present. I'm trying to look at their good sides... not just their bad.

You simply weren't around for a long time, you climbed ranks so fast I had trouble believing that that was the BW I had once known, etc. That kinda stuff made me discharge like a shotgun.

In my new respects to you, I saw that you intended good for BW and in fact paved the way for its rebuilding. Which I failed to see in my anger and blindness.
DrDoomsday
DrDoomsday
Here to stay
Here to stay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down